So, You Wanna Know about Frigidity?

The purpose of this blog is, as the title suggests, to discuss my personal pain and frustration with being married to a frigid woman. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, a “frigid” woman is one who is emotionally and physically cold. She simply does not want physical contact with her husband, especially having sex. I am sure there are frigid men out there, but I am pretty sure the overwhelming number of people that fit this description are women. I would like to differentiate between women who just have sex less as the years go by, and those that simply do not ever want to do it at all. I have read that psychologists define a “sexless” marriage as one in which the couple has sex ten times or less a year; there have been several years like that for me. Most married adults have sex, on average, between two or three times a week. I am lucky if it happens more than once a month and isn’t gawdawful. You are welcome to read, but please try to avoid slapping stereotypes and quick judgments on me or her. For those of you that are looking for something to “get your jollies,” well, I hate to disappoint you, but this blog is not it. If anything, you will read scintillating tales of people not having sex.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

More Madness

The wife has done a couple of things that are driving me mad.  The first is that she has spent considerable time scheduling some great vacation to a wonderful location with her friends. You can be sure they will be staying in an expensive, top-of-the-line house in some wonderful location.  Meanwhile, I cannot get her to schedule a small one with me and/or the kids.
The bigger issus is that, once again, she has invited someone else to stay at our house or be with us on what is supposed to be a romantic day.  She has done it on Valentine's Day a few times, once or twice on my birthday, and this time is is, again, our anniversary.  (See this post for an example of what happened previously on my birthday and our anniversary).  She has invited her sister to come down, with her (I hate to say this) very poorly behaved children to our house during our anniversary.  She has said the sister is coming to town for some other activity a couple of days earlier, but it does not matter.  She has, again, scheduled something with someone else on our anniversary that will make it impossible for us to go out to dinner or have sex on our anniversary.  I like her sister a lot, and, despite their generally bratty behavior, I don't dislike her kids.  (The kids do not get enough attention, so they misbehave to get someone to pay attention to them).
When I brought this up to her, she acted as if she did not understand what the fuss was all about.  I told her they needed to be gone by our anniversary, but she just shrugged.
I am so mad I cannot see straight.  What is wrong with her?  If we can't have a real anniversary celebration, I am going to leave her.

2 comments:

  1. Her issues go way beyond being frigid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tell her that the home you have made for her and your children has no place for her as she obviously doesnt see her self as part of your family.
    Its as though, from what ive read , that you and your children are a hinderance to her.

    I do believe that you and your children would be better with out this person in there lives.

    ReplyDelete